Mergers & Acquisitions
Sales & Marketing
Strategic Catalysts Inc.
Strategic and Financial Advisors to Technology Companies
David W. Rowat has been Founder and CEO of a tech start-up and previously been CEO, CFO, and COO of public and private companies, both as a full-time employee and on contract through Strategic Catalysts Inc.
David has managed finance, operations, administration, and marketing, raised public and private financing, negotiated M&A deals, and managed Boards as Corporate Secretary.
Most importantly, he has been chief strategic advisor and sounding board to many CEOs.
Full Résumé | Director's Profile
Accelerators and Incubators
- Launch Academy
- Launch Academy is committed to helping early-stage tech startups in Vancouver become the next big thing through world-class education and mentorship. They connect entrepreneurs with the resources they need to launch their startup into hyperdrive.
- Wavefront Wireless Technologies
- Wavefront works with companies at all stages of their life-cycle and across multiple industry sectors to help launch new business models, change organizational processes, or enhance their customers' experiences.
Recommended contact: James Maynard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre
- Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre is Western Canada's first clean technology accelerator, launched in March 2013 as a not-for-profit corporation to foster the growth of small- and medium-size businesses (SMEs) in the development and commercialization of viable technology solutions to create and produce energy more efficiently and responsibly.
Recommended contact: Neil Huff <email@example.com>
- Since 2013, entrepreneurship@UBC has been offering programs and support for all stages of venture creation, from ideation, through business model creation, to company building.
Recommended contact: Blair Simonite <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- DIY Genius - List of popular Vancouver incubators
- Kyle Pearce created DIY Genius for the curious learners and creative dreamers who want to design their own learning curriculum and create their own job using their creative gifts and talents.
- BC Innovation Council (BCIC)
- The BC Innovation Council (BCIC) encourages the development and application of advanced or innovative technologies to meet the needs of industry in British Columbia. They accelerate technology commercialization by supporting startups and developing entrepreneurs, and with their partners, BCIC delivers programs and initiatives that promote company growth, resulting in jobs, increased revenue, and economic development in BC. (BCIC is a Crown Agency of the Province of British Columbia.)
Recommended contact: Carl Anderson <email@example.com>
(Return to the list of Link Categories...)