Mergers & Acquisitions
Sales & Marketing
Strategic Catalysts Inc.
Strategic and Financial Advisors to Technology Companies
David W. Rowat has been Founder and CEO of a tech start-up and previously been CEO, CFO, and COO of public and private companies, both as a full-time employee and on contract through Strategic Catalysts Inc.
David has managed finance, operations, administration, and marketing, raised public and private financing, negotiated M&A deals, and managed Boards as Corporate Secretary.
Most importantly, he has been chief strategic advisor and sounding board to many CEOs.
Full Résumé | Director's Profile
Technology Company Funding Sources: Angels
- Vancouver Angel Forum
- The Vancouver Angel Forum, which was established in 1997, is the oldest and largest Angel Investor Group Network in Canada for entrepreneurs, startups, and emerging Companies needing equity financing, to meet, demonstrate, and present to private Angel Investors.
Recommended contact: Bob Chaworth-Musters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- VanTec Angel Network
- VanTec connects investors to vetted investment opportunities in promising BC-based technology companies. They partner with a variety of organizations that support the early stage investment community.
Recommended contact: Mike Volker <email@example.com>
- e-Fund - Angel Investing Via Teams
- E-Fund was founded with the goal to achieve consistently higher returns and more exits from angel investments. By investing via teams, we are able to do more due diligence, leverage the industry expertise of our investors and provide post investment advice to the companies we invested in.
Recommended contact: Thealzel Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Keiretsu Forum
- Keiretsu Forum is a global investment community of accredited private equity angel investors, venture capitalists and corporate/institutional investors. Keiretsu Forum is a worldwide network of capital, resources and deal flow with 52 chapters on 3 continents. Keiretsu Forum members invest in high-quality, diverse investment opportunities. The community is strengthened through its involvement in social and charitable activities.
Recommended contact: Nathan McDonald <email@example.com>
(Return to the list of Technology Company Funding Sources...)